Picks of the Day Submitted By You!
Sunday, May 26, 2013
Tonight, we’re excited to have FREE PICKS & ANALYSIS at Los Alamitos from the $9,000-Man, @matticapper! Exactly a week ago tonight, Matt posted a $24 Los Al Pick-4 ticket on Twitter, which HIT and paid $9,025! Can he do it again tonight? Sure, why not! 🙂
We’re thrilled to have Matt as a returning guest handicapper on DanonymousRacing.com. You can follow him on Twitter or visit him at Life at the Quarter Pole.
Take it away Matt…
Trials for the Los Alamitos Claiming Futurity will be contested in races seven through nine this evening in Southern California. Paul Jones, Jose Flores, and Mario Loza will all saddle multiple two-year-olds in hopes of qualifying for the Claiming Stakes final to be held on June 15, 2013.
Tonight’s card begins with three consecutive thoroughbred races that will be run at 4.5 furlongs. As with all races run around the bend, pace will play a big part into the pick four tickets that we will be constructing. Good luck to everyone rolling out their plays this evening. Let’s go cash some winning tickets!
Early Pick Four ($30.00)
1) 4,5,6 (If Guce clears uncontested, Iamtheganster romps by five lengths)
2) 2,3,4,5,6 (Faster Cat & Craigmyle first off the claim gets our nod with Cheryl Charlton aboard)
3) 6 (Warren’s Patron is our pick four single following two runner-up efforts versus stronger)
4) 5,6 (This Fire Is Mine with Arriaga up draws outside for the first time in three race career)
The Swing Race Trifecta Box ($6.00)
5) 1-4-5 (DeAlba from the rail with first time starter Millie Dillmount who was sharp in most recent work)
Late Pick Four ($32.00)
6) 3,4,5,6 (Fast working Walk In Faith will be piloted by top jockey and prevail here)
7) 1,3 (The Brothers Mendez run one/two, but in the end, Alota Cartel is too much)
8) 1,2,4,6 (Strong connections of Jones & Sanchez pull off a shocker with We Own The Night)
9) 6 (Recently gelded Mozilla will benefit from the added distance and pull off the mild upset)