Picks of the Day Submitted By You!
Sunday, June 30, 2013
Tonight, we’re excited to have FREE PICKS & ANALYSIS at Los Alamitos from our Twitter friend, returning guest handicapper, @matticapper!
You can follow either Matt on Twitter or visit him at Life at the Quarter Pole.
Sunday, June 30, 2013 at Los Alamitos
A super competitive card is set for tonight at Los Alamitos Race Track in Southern California. The headliner will be the $25,000 Independence Day Handicap for three-year-olds and upward in race number nine. This is a loaded field, including such talents as Check N’ Fetch, Tres of Linda, and Twelve Stepper. We are counting on a return to form and upset by Martha Wells’ gelding, New Look, trained by Dan Francisco and ridden by jockey Gregorio Arriaga. Our best bet of the evening will come in the night’s only thoroughbred race as Cheryl Charlton hops aboard Keith Craigmyle’s One For Nothing in race number one. Best of luck with all of your plays. Let’s kick off Independence Day Week with a Bang!
Sunday’s Bankroll: $78.00
Early Pick Four: $32.00
1) 7 (Charlton & Craigmyle crush this weak field of thoroughbreds)
2) 1,3,4,6 (Maneater can out duel the post time favorite with a clean break)
3) 1,2,5,6 (Rodrigo Aceves aboard Corona For Miros gets our nod with this bunch)
4) 1,6 (Mendez back in the winner’s circle with Tac Out for John Cooper)
The Hump Race: $1.00 Trifecta For $10.00
5) 4,5/1/All (Seconditis continues to plague Royal Trippy Tres)
Late Pick Four: $36.00
6) 3,4,6 (I Lead U Follow finds prior form for Raul Valenzuela & Jose Flores)
7) 2,4,6 (Familiar connections edge out this tightly contested group with Jess Wilson)
8) 5,6 (Price play of the night Mr. Jay P will appreciate the distance)
9) 5,7 (Arriaga & Francisco take the feature with New Look)