Handicapping Contest & PDJF Fundraiser
In Partnership with Firehouse Racing Stables
One of the biggest weekends of racing in the run-up to the Kentucky Derby is upon us; this Saturday, April 9, 2016, will feature the running of the Wood Memorial at Aqueduct, the Toyota Blue Grass Stakes at Keeneland and the Santa Anita Derby at Santa Anita. We’re celebrating the occasion by partnering with our good friend Ryan Dickey (@rdickey249) and Firehouse Racing Stables (@FirehouseRacing) for a special Coast-to-Coast Handicapping Contest and Fundraiser for the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund (PDJF).
Ryan and Firehouse Racing have been kind enough to provide the prize for this special contest, a framed photo of Oxbow winning the 2013 Preakness signed by Hall of Fame rider Gary Stevens. Our goal is to raise at least $1,001 for the PDJF on Saturday and, based on the way many of you have supported these fundraisers in the past, we’re confident you’ll help us get there!
As always, it is FREE to partake in the contest but only those who donate a minimum of $10 will be eligible to win this week’s prize. To make your donation now, click here.
- The contest is open to all and is FREE. To be eligible to win this week’s prize, players must donate a minimum of $10 to our fundraising drive in support of the PDJF.
- Only one entry allowed per person.
- Fill out the contest form below completely, including your name, email and Twitter handle.
- Submit one selection for each race below.
- Your selection should only include your selected horse’s program number.
- A scratch of your selection will result in a default pick of the post time favorite.
- Mythical bankroll totals will reflect $2 win and place payouts for winning selections.
- In the event of a tie, player with highest return on a single race will be named the winner.
- Selections are DUE no later than 1:00 p.m. EDT on Saturday, April 9, 2016.
CONTEST RACES BELOW. ALL TIMES EASTERN.
WE’D LIKE TO EXTEND A BIG “THANK YOU” TO BRISNET FOR PROVIDING US WITH THESE PPS.