Chicago – New York Contest & Fundraiser for Galloping Out
Saturday, July 9, 2016
In conjunction with our good friend Nicolle Neulist at Blinkers-Off.com, Danonymous Racing is excited to present another extremely fun handicapping contest for a cause. This week, we’ll be highlighting stakes races from Arlington to Belmont Park. For the winner of the contest, Nicolle has secured a really nice prize this week!
Most importantly, we’ll also be raising money for Galloping Out, a 501(c)(3) charity that provides funding for the rescue, care, rehabilitation and retraining off-the-track-thoroughbreds in Illinois.
Our Chicago – New York Contest is free to play but in order to qualify for this week’s prize, players must donate a minimum of $10 to Galloping Out.
Receipts of donations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only one entry allowed per person.
- Fill out the contest form below.
- Include your name, email and Twitter handle.
- Submit one selection for each race below.
- Your selection should only include your horse’s program number (NOT THE HORSE’S NAME)
- A scratch of your selection will result in a default pick of the post time favorite.
- Mythical bankroll totals will reflect $2 win and place payouts for winning selections.
- In the event of a tie, player with highest return on a single race will be named the winner.
- Selections are DUE no later than 2:30 p.m. EDT on Saturday, July 9, 2016.
CONTEST RACES BELOW. ALL TIMES EASTERN.
The player with the highest bankroll will receive a photo of Chicago Handicap winner Sarah Sis, signed by jockey Jose Valdivia Jr. We thank Four Footed Fotos for donating the photo and Nicolle for getting it autographed!