Kentucky Derby Contest
Saturday, May 7, 2016
Since 2014, it has been the largest annual fundraising drive on DanonymousRacing.com and now it’s back again for 2016!
We are thrilled to kick off our third-annual ‘Cappers for Causes Triple Crown Handicapping Series & Fundraiser.
HOW IT WORKS
Each Triple Crown Saturday (Kentucky Derby, Preakness and Belmont Stakes Day), DanonymousRacing.com will host a handicapping contest which will be FREE to play, however to qualify for prizes a minimum donation of $10 must be made. 100% of the money collected goes into the fundraising pool for our designated charities.
Contributions may be sent in via PayPal to DanonymousRacing@Gmail.com.
By donating a minimum of $100 to one of our designated charities (see charities below), donors become a ‘capper for that cause. Each contribution goes toward the purchase of racing memorabilia (see below for this year’s items) which will be used as prizes during our Triple Crown handicapping series. Anything raised above and beyond that cost goes toward our general fundraising pool, which then gets divided between our designated charities.
2016 ‘Cappers for Causes Charities and Team Members
Each person below pledged a minimum of $100 to become a ‘capper for a cause.
Members: Damian Cioni, Mike Spector, Marc Lofaro, Billy Blake
Members: Michael Beychok, Mark DiLorenzo, ThoroBros, Barbara Bowley
Members: Dan Tordjman, Stephen Lasker, Sal Sinatra, Dan & Peter Gonella
Team 4. Rerun Thoroughbred Adoption
Members: Scott Shapiro, Nicolle Neulist
Team 5. Go and Play Stables
Members: Josh Hanson (founding sponsor), Terri Martin
Team 6. Camp Casey
Members: Steve Zabak, Firehouse Racing Stables LLC., Jason Hart
Team 7. Kids Beating Cancer
Members: Gene Mccluskey, Joe Tartaglia, Bill Starkey
KENTUCKY DERBY CONTEST PRIZE
(Free to play, one-time $10 donation to be eligible to win prizes)
Kentucky Derby Contest – Saturday, May 7, 2016
- The contest is open to all and is FREE. To be eligible to win this week’s prize, players must donate a minimum of $10 to our fundraising drive in support of #Cappers4Causes.
- Only one entry allowed per person.
- Fill out the contest form below completely, including your name, email and Twitter handle.
- Submit one selection for each race below.
- Your selection should only include your selected horse’s program number.
- A scratch of your selection will result in a default pick of the post time favorite.
- Mythical bankroll totals will reflect $2 win and place payouts for winning selections.
- In the event of a tie, player with highest return on a single race will be named the winner.
- Selections are DUE no later than 1:00 p.m. EDT on Saturday, May 7, 2016.
CONTEST RACES BELOW. ALL TIMES EASTERN.