Belmont Stakes Contest
We’ve reached the homestretch of the 2016 DanonymousRacing.com #Cappers4Causes Triple Crown Handicapping Series and Fundraiser. Thanks to many amazing supporters, donors and sponsors, we are thrilled to have already raised $3,000 for seven charities (listed below) during our 2016 drive.
The fundraising effort continues with the final race day of the series: Belmont Stakes Day on Saturday, June 11. We are hoping to exceed our fundraising total from last year, which was $4,000. Every dollar helps.
Please make contributions via paypal (to firstname.lastname@example.org). 100% of the money collected goes into the fundraising pool, which will be divided between our seven designated charities.
Our Belmont Stakes Contest is free to play but in order to qualify for the week’s prize, players will have donated a minimum of $10 during the 2016 #Cappers4Causes contest series & fundraiser.
The winner of the #Cappers4Causes Belmont Stakes Contest will win the rare racing piece below: A commemorative 40th Anniversary framed Secretariat photo set signed by jockey Ron Turcotte.
- The contest is open to all and is FREE. To be eligible to win this week’s prize, players must donate a minimum of $10 (via PayPal to DanonymousRacing@Gmail.com) in support of #Cappers4Causes.
- Only one entry allowed per person.
- Fill out the contest form below.
- Include your name, email and Twitter handle.
- Submit one selection for each race below.
- Your selection should only include your horse’s program number (NOT THE HORSE’S NAME)
- A scratch of your selection will result in a default pick of the post time favorite.
- Mythical bankroll totals will reflect $2 win and place payouts for winning selections.
- In the event of a tie, player with highest return on a single race will be named the winner.
- Selections are DUE no later than 12:30 p.m. EDT on Saturday, June 11, 2016.
CONTEST RACES BELOW. ALL TIMES EASTERN.
The player with the highest bankroll for all three of our #Cappers4Causes Contests will also be awarded a GRAND PRIZE of a framed 16 x 20 of California Chrome signed by Victor Espinoza.
By donating a minimum of $100 to one of our designated charities, donors become a ‘capper for that cause.
2016 ‘Cappers for Causes Charities and Team Members
Each person below pledged a minimum of $100 to become a ‘capper for a cause.
Members: Damian Cioni, Mike Spector, Marc Lofaro, Billy Blake, Rob Thompson
Members: Michael Beychok, Mark DiLorenzo, ThoroBros, Barbara Bowley
Members: Dan Tordjman, Stephen Lasker, Sal Sinatra, Dan & Peter Gonella, Andrew Calvano
Team 4. Rerun Thoroughbred Adoption
Members: Scott Shapiro, Nicolle Neulist
Team 5. Go and Play Stables
Members: Josh Hanson (founding sponsor), Terri Martin
Team 6. Camp Casey
Members: Steve Zabak, Firehouse Racing Stables LLC., Jason Hart
Team 7. Kids Beating Cancer
Members: Gene Mccluskey, Joe Tartaglia, Bill Starkey, Seth Merrow (Capital OTB)
Danonymous Racing would like to thank our friends at Gallery of Champions for again providing this year’s contest prizes at a reduced rate, enabling us to direct more funds toward our charitable beneficiaries.