Sam McKee Fundraiser & Handicapping Contest
Saturday, February 11, 2017
As many of you already know, longtime beloved Meadowlands racing announcer Sam McKee suffered a major stroke last week. Sam is not only a Hall of Famer, he’s been a stalwart at Meadowlands since first coming to the track in 1998.
In an effort to show support for Sam, his family, friends and everyone else impacted, Danonymous Racing is happy to announce a special fundraising effort and handicapping contest in Sam McKee’s name.
- To participate, simply click here and donate a minimum of $10 to the Sam McKee Medical Fund.
- Participants are invited to play in a free handicapping contest on Saturday, February 11, 2017.
- The winner of the contest will WIN a special gift package from Meadowlands Racetrack.
- To enter the contest, simply fill out the contest form below.
- The contest is open to all and is FREE. To be eligible to win this week’s prize, players must donate a minimum of $10 to the Sam McKee Medical Fund.
- One entry per person.
- Fill out the contest form.
- Include your name, email and Twitter handle.
- Submit one selection for each race.
- Your selection should only include your horse’s program number (NOT THE HORSE’S NAME)
- A scratch of your selection will result in a default pick of the post time favorite.
- Mythical bankroll totals will reflect $2 win and place payouts for winning selections.
- In the event of a tie, player with highest return on a single race will be named the winner.
- Selections are DUE no later than 4:30 p.m. EDT on Saturday, February 11, 2017.